Table of Contents
The BOOX Tab Series devices are designed with accessibility in mind. You can customize some accessibility settings to make them fit your preference.
For models designed with a G Sensor and an asymmetric bezel such as Tab Ultra, you can rotate the screen and place the slim side to your dominant hand so the wide side can be held by your non-dominant hand.
- Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center.
- Tap the Rotate button in the Shortcut Switches.
- Choose the preferred orientation in Manual rotation.
The Navigation Ball is a system feature that provides quick access to different functions. Please refer to the Navigation Ball page for more info.
The BOOX Tab Series devices are available with multi-finger gestures. The current firmware includes the three-finger swipe down to take a screenshot. We will introduce more multi-finger gestures in the future.
To enable / disable quick screenshot by swiping down with three fingers, do the following:
- In Home Screen, go to Settings > System Settings > Screenshots.
- Toggle on / off Three-finger swipe-down to take a screenshot.