First of all, Onyx Boox do not sell the screen or the battery to customers separately. You are suggested to send the device back to Onyx Boox to fix, and any damages caused by dismantling and repairing without permission from Onyx is beyond the scope of warranty.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the capacitive/ finger touch of my Boox is unresponsive?
- If my stylus or USB cable lose or break which came with the original box, where could I get another one?
- What should I do when I come across the white dots (pixels/spots), black dots (pixels/spots) or lines on my screen when I use the Boox?
- What should I do if my screen has broken?
- If my Boox could not charge, what should I do?
- What kind of Internet does Boox device support?
- If my Boox device is bricked, what should I do?
- If there is something wrong with the screen or the battery with my device, what should I do? Could I buy the screen or the battery from Onyx Boox and fix it by myself?