You are suggested to use the case and the tips from Onyx Boox to avoid the possible scratches on the screen. BTW, you could apply a screen protector to your Boox if necessary.
Articles in this section
- What If I Just Received My Boox Device? Some Important Notes For Boox Users
- How to swap the note section to the left side when using a Split View?
- How to use built-in Google Translate on your Neoreader?
- Boox BT keyboard Shortcut Keys
- How to use AI function as handwritten text recognition with different languages?
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?