Below is the instruction to enable your Google Play in your device (for firmware 2.0.1 and above). Please go to Settings --- Apps --- Enable Google Play --- GSF ID to active the Google account first. After 6-24 hours, you can try to reboot your device and sign in the Google Play account. You could learn more from this video.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?
- How could I download new TTS engine on Boox device and use it as the default TTS on our device?
- How could I optimize those 3-party Apps from Google Play Store to improve the user experience in my device?
- If I find it is difficult to turn pages on Kindle App, what shall I do?
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?