Below is the instruction to enable your Google Play in your device (for firmware 2.0.1 and above). Please go to Settings --- Apps --- Enable Google Play --- GSF ID to active the Google account first. After 5 minutes, you can try to reboot your device and sign in the Google Play account. You could learn more from this video.
Articles in this section
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?
- I could not connect to campus or company LAN on my Boox ereader, what should I do?
- How to customize the screen saver on my Boox?
- I want to customize my own note templates (with more lines or others) on my device, what should I do?
- How to update to the latest firmware on my Boox?
- How to adjust the font size for third-party Apps on my Boox?
- How to activate the Google Play?
- What should I do to avoid the possible scratches on the screen?