We are sorry to inform you that currently, our Boox e-readers do not have SD card slots. Boox devices have storage from 16GB storage to 64 GB storage, and you could choose one according to your needs. If you think that it is not large enough, you are suggested to use 3-party Apps, such as Google Drive, to carry more books if necessary. Alternatively, use a USB C hub to read memory card.
Articles in this section
- I can't verify my educational email on the Education Offers page?
- Discount for Bulk Orders or Group Purchase
- Where can I buy Boox products?
- I would like to carry more books on my device, which Boox e-reader has a SD card slot?
- Can I use Kindle or other third party Apps on Boox devices?
- I would like to use the E-reader as a second monitor, which one shall I buy?
- Boox has different sizes of e-readers, which one fits me well?
- What are the specifications of BOOX devices
- What is the difference of E-ink screen and LCD screen? Why should I choose an E-ink e-reader?