Boox e-readers officially support the 802.11b/g/n network and could not connect to networks over 2.4GHz.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the capacitive/ finger touch of my Boox is unresponsive?
- If my stylus or USB cable lose or break which came with the original box, where could I get another one?
- What should I do when I come across the white dots (pixels/spots), black dots (pixels/spots) or lines on my screen when I use the Boox?
- What should I do if my screen has broken?
- If my Boox could not charge, what should I do?
- What kind of Internet does Boox device support?
- If my Boox device is bricked, what should I do?
- If there is something wrong with the screen or the battery with my device, what should I do? Could I buy the screen or the battery from Onyx Boox and fix it by myself?