You could download the photo you would like to make it as the screen saver in PNG format and put it on your Boox, then you could long press the photo on your Boox to choose the “Set as screen” button.
Articles in this section
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?
- I could not connect to campus or company LAN on my Boox ereader, what should I do?
- How to customize the screen saver on my Boox?
- I want to customize my own note templates (with more lines or others) on my device, what should I do?
- How to update to the latest firmware on my Boox?
- How to adjust the font size for third-party Apps on my Boox?
- How to activate the Google Play?
- What should I do to avoid the possible scratches on the screen?