If your devices have software bugs/ faults, you are suggested to submit bugs on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device or submit bugs on push.boox.com. Please make sure that you tick the option "send logs" while sending the Feedback so that we can analyze and diagnose the exact problem better. Our relevant colleagues will reply to you via email within 7 working days after you submit the Feedback. Thanks for your cooperation!
Articles in this section
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Macbook?
- How To Do When Your Device Crashed Down Or When The Handwriting Effects Are Not Satisfied?
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Linux computer?
- How to update the firmware of the BT remote control?
- Is the note-taking function available for third-party apps?
- I connect my Boox device to the computer and it could not be recognized by the computer, what shall I do?
- If my Boox device could not connect to WiFi, what shall I do?
- If I could not upgrade to the latest firmware by OTA or local update, what should I do?
- I found that it would shift slightly when I use the stylus on Boox, what should I do?
- After upgrading my device to the latest firmware, I have never set a PIN before, what should I do if the device asks for PIN and I am unable to open the device now?