If your devices have software bugs/ faults, we strongly suggest you submit bugs via "Settings/ Feedback/+ " on your device immediately or via push.boox.com. Most importantly, please make sure that you tick the option "send logs" while sending the Feedback so that we can analyze and diagnose the exact problem better. We will reply to you in 2 working days after you submit the Feedback successfully. You can check the feedback history to see our response. Thanks for your cooperation!
Articles in this section
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- Why Mira does not mirror my phone's screen when it is connected to the monitor?
- Why Mira does not mirror my computer's screen when they are connected via Type-C ports?
- Does Mira support the connection method of desktop Computer VGA to HDMI?
- Why is there a noticeable flicker after Mira is connected to a computer?
- Why does Mira Monitor not working on my computer when connected in both Type-C and HDMI cable？
- Why does the screen jitter when you play videos in Speed Mode on Mira?
- What are the differences between each mode on the Mira app?
- What is the recommended resolution for Mira?