Generally speaking, it is not recommended to downgrade the firmware. If you downgrade the firmware, you may come across some bugs or even lose some data since there is something different with the new firmware. If you come across some bugs or you are not satisfied with some new features in the latest firmware, you are suggested to submit them on Feedback via "Settings/ Feedback/+".
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- What To Do If No Password Reset Option In My Lock Screen
- How To Do When Your Device Crashed Down Or When The Handwriting Effects Are Not Satisfied?
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Linux computer?
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Macbook?
- How to update the firmware of the BT remote control?
- Is the note-taking function available for third-party apps?
- I connect my Boox device to the computer and it could not be recognized by the computer, what shall I do?
- If my Boox device could not connect to WiFi, what shall I do?
- If I could not upgrade to the latest firmware by OTA or local update, what should I do?