Generally speaking, it is not recommended to downgrade the firmware. If you downgrade the firmware, you may come across some bugs or even lose some data since there is something different in the new firmware. If you come across some bugs or you are not satisfied with some new features on the latest firmware, you are suggested to submit them on Feedback (Settings/ Feedback) or on Onyx Bbs via http://bbs.onyx-international.com/.
Articles in this section
- I connect my Boox device to the computer and it could not be recognized by the computer, what shall I do?
- If my Boox device could not connect to WiFi, what shall I do?
- If I could not upgrade to the latest firmware by OTA or local update, what should I do?
- I found that it would shift slightly when I use the stylus on Boox, what should I do?
- After upgrading my device to the latest firmware, I have never set a PIN before, what should I do if the device asks for PIN and I am unable to open the device now?
- Could I downgrade the firmware in my device?
- What should I do if I come across bugs on Boox?