Generally speaking, it is not recommended to downgrade the firmware. If you downgrade the firmware, you may come across some bugs or even lose some data since there is something different with the new firmware. If you come across some bugs or you are not satisfied with some new features in the latest firmware, you are suggested to submit them on Feedback via "Settings/ Feedback/+".
Articles in this section
- What Can I do If Unable To Sync My Notes
- What Can I Do If My Device Is Locked
- Unable to Turn Pages on Third-Party Apps by Using the Buttons on Magnetic Case
- Notes Disappeared? Notes Are Gone? Here Is The Solution.
- Already Register GSF ID But Device Isn't Google Play Protect Certified Yet
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- How to Sync Notes From a Device to Another?
- Mira Software Linux Setup
- Why Mira does not mirror my phone's screen when it is connected to the monitor?