Generally speaking, it is not recommended to downgrade the firmware. If you downgrade the firmware, you may come across some bugs or even lose some data since there is something different with the new firmware. If you come across some bugs or you are not satisfied with some new features in the latest firmware, you are suggested to submit them on Feedback via "Settings/ Feedback/+".
Articles in this section
- Notes Disappeared? Notes Are Gone? Here Is The Solution.
- Already Register GSF ID But Device Isn't Google Play Protect Certified Yet
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- Why Mira does not mirror my phone's screen when it is connected to the monitor?
- Why Mira does not mirror my computer's screen when they are connected via Type-C ports?
- Does Mira support the connection method of desktop Computer VGA to HDMI?
- Why is there a noticeable flicker after Mira is connected to a computer?
- Why does Mira Monitor not working on my computer when connected in both Type-C and HDMI cable？
- Why does the screen jitter when you play videos in Speed Mode on Mira?