If the screen is already broken, please stop using it and contact the seller to fix the screen when it is under 1-year warranty, and you are not suggested to dismantle the device without our permission. If you purchase the device from Booxshop or Boox Amazon Stores, or it is beyond 1-year warranty when you purchased from other stores, you could fill in the Service Request Form with all information needed, and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the capacitive/ finger touch of my Boox is unresponsive?
- If my stylus or USB cable lose or break which came with the original box, where could I get another one?
- What should I do when I come across the white dots (pixels), black dots (pixels) or lines on my screen when I use the Boox?
- What should I do if my screen has broken?
- If my Boox could not charge, what should I do?
- What kind of Internet does Boox device support?
- If there is something wrong with the screen or the battery with my device, what should I do? Could I buy the screen or the battery from Onyx Boox and fix it by myself?