If the screen is already broken, please stop using it and contact the seller to fix the screen when it is under 1-year warranty, and you are not suggested to dismantle the device without our permission. If you purchase the device from Booxshop or Boox Amazon Stores, or it is beyond 1-year warranty when you purchased from other stores, you could fill in the Service Request Form with all information needed and upload a few photos to reflect the issue. We will revert to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the capacitive/ finger touch of my Boox is unresponsive?
- If my stylus or USB cable lose or break which came with the original box, where could I get another one?
- What should I do when I come across the white dots (pixels/spots), black dots (pixels/spots) or lines on my screen when I use the Boox?
- What should I do if my screen has broken?
- If my Boox could not charge, what should I do?
- What kind of Internet does Boox device support?
- If my Boox device is bricked, what should I do?
- If there is something wrong with the screen or the battery with my device, what should I do? Could I buy the screen or the battery from Onyx Boox and fix it by myself?