You are suggested to refresh the screen with the “A2” button on the status bar and change the background for the screen first, and you could check whether the dots (pixels) or lines will disappear or not after that. If it still exists after refreshing both power on and power off mode, you are suggested to submit this on the Service Request Form with all information needed. A serial number is required. Our relative colleagues will reply back as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if the capacitive/ finger touch of my Boox is unresponsive?
- If my stylus or USB cable lose or break which came with the original box, where could I get another one?
- What should I do when I come across the white dots (pixels/spots), black dots (pixels/spots) or lines on my screen when I use the Boox?
- What should I do if my screen has broken?
- If my Boox could not charge, what should I do?
- What kind of Internet does Boox device support?
- If my Boox device is bricked, what should I do?
- If there is something wrong with the screen or the battery with my device, what should I do? Could I buy the screen or the battery from Onyx Boox and fix it by myself?