You are suggested to go to the Note App-Settings-Stylus Calibration to reset the calibration first. If that does not work, please submit this on the Service Request Form with all information needed.
Articles in this section
- Is the note-taking function available for third-party apps?
- I connect my Boox device to the computer and it could not be recognized by the computer, what shall I do?
- If my Boox device could not connect to WiFi, what shall I do?
- If I could not upgrade to the latest firmware by OTA or local update, what should I do?
- I found that it would shift slightly when I use the stylus on Boox, what should I do?
- After upgrading my device to the latest firmware, I have never set a PIN before, what should I do if the device asks for PIN and I am unable to open the device now?
- Could I downgrade the firmware in my device?
- What should I do if I come across bugs on Boox?