It may cause latency in such a situation where the electromagnetic layer transfer data to the application layer of third-party apps. Thus, the note-taking function applied on third-party apps is not as smooth as the built-in note app. You are suggested to use the built-in note app for note-taking.
Articles in this section
- What Can I Do if I Cannot Find “Enable Google Play” on App Management?
- What Can I do If Unable To Sync My Notes
- What Can I Do If My Device Is Locked
- Unable to Turn Pages on Third-Party Apps by Using the Buttons on Magnetic Case
- Notes Disappeared? Notes Are Gone? Here Is The Solution.
- Already Register GSF ID But Device Isn't Google Play Protect Certified Yet
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- How to Sync Notes From a Device to Another?
- Mira Software Linux Setup