It may cause latency in such a situation where the electromagnetic layer transfer data to the application layer of third-party apps. Thus, the note-taking function applied on third-party apps is not as smooth as the built-in note app. You are suggested to use the built-in note app for note-taking.
Articles in this section
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Macbook?
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Linux computer?
- How to update the firmware of the BT remote control?
- Is the note-taking function available for third-party apps?
- I connect my Boox device to the computer and it could not be recognized by the computer, what shall I do?
- If my Boox device could not connect to WiFi, what shall I do?
- If I could not upgrade to the latest firmware by OTA or local update, what should I do?
- I found that it would shift slightly when I use the stylus on Boox, what should I do?
- After upgrading my device to the latest firmware, I have never set a PIN before, what should I do if the device asks for PIN and I am unable to open the device now?
- Could I downgrade the firmware in my device?