It may cause latency in such a situation where the electromagnetic layer transfer data to the application layer of third-party apps. Thus, the note-taking function applied on third-party apps is not as smooth as the built-in note app. You are suggested to use the built-in note app for note-taking.
Articles in this section
- Notes Disappeared? Notes Are Gone? Here Is The Solution.
- Already Register GSF ID But Device Isn't Google Play Protect Certified Yet
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- Why Mira does not mirror my phone's screen when it is connected to the monitor?
- Why Mira does not mirror my computer's screen when they are connected via Type-C ports?
- Does Mira support the connection method of desktop Computer VGA to HDMI?
- Why is there a noticeable flicker after Mira is connected to a computer?
- Why does Mira Monitor not working on my computer when connected in both Type-C and HDMI cable？
- Why does the screen jitter when you play videos in Speed Mode on Mira?