Please long press the App icon you want to optimize on the App Page, and then click the “Optimize” option. You could easily adjust the font size, contrast and others to achieve a better viewing experience on your Boox by clicking the “Adjust DPI", “Contrast and Font” , and other buttons. What is more, you could easily adjust the refresh rate as you liked by setting the "Animation Filter", "A2 mode" and "Regal" on your Boox.
Articles in this section
- How to swap the note section to the left side when using a Split View?
- How to use built-in Google Translate on your Neoreader?
- Boox BT keyboard Shortcut Keys
- How to use AI function as handwritten text recognition with different languages?
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?
- How could I download new TTS engine on Boox device and use it as the default TTS on our device?