Please long press the App icon you want to optimize on the App Page, and then click the “Optimize” option. You could easily adjust the font size, contrast and others to achieve a better viewing experience on your Boox by clicking the “Adjust DPI", “Contrast and Font” , and other buttons. What is more, you could easily adjust the refresh rate as you liked by setting the "Animation Filter", "A2 mode" and "Regal" on your Boox.
Articles in this section
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?
- How could I download new TTS engine on Boox device and use it as the default TTS on our device?
- How could I optimize those 3-party Apps from Google Play Store to improve the user experience in my device?
- If I find it is difficult to turn pages on Kindle App, what shall I do?
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?
- I could not connect to campus or company LAN on my Boox ereader, what should I do?
- How to customize the screen saver on my Boox?