Boox Max 3 is supportive as a second monitor for Windows and Mac as we demonstrated. Our users have found how to connect our Max 3 with Linux system. You are suggested to visit this post http://bbs.onyx-international.com/t/does-it-support-ubuntu-operating-system-as-a-2nd-screen-monitor/314 to learn how to do so.
Articles in this section
- Already Register GSF ID But Device Isn't Google Play Protect Certified Yet
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- Why Mira does not mirror my phone's screen when it is connected to the monitor?
- Why Mira does not mirror my computer's screen when they are connected via Type-C ports?
- Does Mira support the connection method of desktop Computer VGA to HDMI?
- Why is there a noticeable flicker after Mira is connected to a computer?
- Why does Mira Monitor not working on my computer when connected in both Type-C and HDMI cable？
- Why does the screen jitter when you play videos in Speed Mode on Mira?
- What are the differences between each mode on the Mira app?