Boox Max 3 is supportive as a second monitor for Windows and Mac as we demonstrated. Our users have found how to connect our Max 3 with Linux system. You are suggested to visit this post http://bbs.onyx-international.com/t/does-it-support-ubuntu-operating-system-as-a-2nd-screen-monitor/314 to learn how to do so.
Articles in this section
- What Can I do If Unable To Sync My Notes
- What Can I Do If My Device Is Locked
- Unable to Turn Pages on Third-Party Apps by Using the Buttons on Magnetic Case
- Notes Disappeared? Notes Are Gone? Here Is The Solution.
- Already Register GSF ID But Device Isn't Google Play Protect Certified Yet
- Mira Software Download
- What should I do if I come across software issues or bugs on Boox devices?
- How to Sync Notes From a Device to Another?
- Mira Software Linux Setup
- Why Mira does not mirror my phone's screen when it is connected to the monitor?