Boox Max 3 is supportive as a second monitor for Windows and Mac as we demonstrated. Our users have found how to connect our Max 3 with Linux system. You are suggested to visit this post http://bbs.onyx-international.com/t/does-it-support-ubuntu-operating-system-as-a-2nd-screen-monitor/314 to learn how to do so.
Articles in this section
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Macbook?
- How To Do When Your Device Crashed Down Or When The Handwriting Effects Are Not Satisfied?
- How to use the BOOX Max3 as a second monitor for my Linux computer?
- How to update the firmware of the BT remote control?
- Is the note-taking function available for third-party apps?
- I connect my Boox device to the computer and it could not be recognized by the computer, what shall I do?
- If my Boox device could not connect to WiFi, what shall I do?
- If I could not upgrade to the latest firmware by OTA or local update, what should I do?
- I found that it would shift slightly when I use the stylus on Boox, what should I do?
- After upgrading my device to the latest firmware, I have never set a PIN before, what should I do if the device asks for PIN and I am unable to open the device now?