We would like to inform you that our Boox stylus is composed of the interior refill, the tip, electrical pressure transducer, and others. Please kindly note that collisions and dropping on hard surfaces should be avoided while using our Boox stylus. If so, it would be highly possible to damage the spare parts inside of the stylus causing ink-leaking or ink-spilling and affect smooth handwriting experience.
Articles in this section
- How do we contact Boox customer service?
- How To Change The Language?
- How To Optimize The Apps If BOOX Color E Ink Tablets Come Across Ghosting Effects?
- How to take out a broken nib of your Boox pen comes with Note Air when a nib is broken/snapped?
- Notice: How to use Boox stylus properly?
- Notice: How to apply our adhesive case on our Boox device?
- What Should I Do If My Boox Device Is Bricked When Updating To The Newest Firmware?
- How To Use Pinch-to-Zoom Function? What If I Could Not Zoom?
- How to choose the right type of charger for your Boox device? What are the specifications of the right charger you need?
- What if I worry about leaking my personal privacy? Would Boox collect my personal information?