We would like to inform you that our Boox stylus is composed of the interior refill, the tip, electrical pressure transducer, and others. Please kindly note that collisions and dropping on hard surfaces should be avoided while using our Boox stylus. If so, it would be highly possible to damage the spare parts inside of the stylus causing ink-leaking or ink-spilling and affect smooth handwriting experience.
Articles in this section
- Cannot Receive Verification Message
- New Version of Boox Assistant App for Android Is Out！
- The New Firmware Version Is Upcoming
- Mira Pro Stand Assembling Instruction
- How do we contact Boox customer service?
- How To Change The Language?
- How To Optimize The Apps If BOOX Color E Ink Tablets Come Across Ghosting Effects?
- How to take out a broken nib of your Boox pen comes with Note Air when a nib is broken/snapped?
- Notice: How to use Boox stylus properly?
- Notice: How to apply our adhesive case on our Boox device?