We would like to inform you that our regular case has adhesive strips that are preferably sticky. Please kindly avoid repeatedly putting it on and taking it off otherwise it would reduce stickiness with more surface adhesive matters. You are suggested to align your Boox device with the adhesive case and attach it completely.
Articles in this section
- How do we reach to / contact Boox Customer Services with presales or aftersales issues ?
- How to take out a broken nib of your Boox pen comes with Note Air when a nib is broken/snapped?
- Notice: How to use Boox stylus properly?
- Notice: How to apply our adhesive case on our Boox device?
- What Should I Do When My Boox Device Is Bricked When Updating To The Newest Firmware?
- How To Use Pinch-to-Zoom Function? What If I Could Not Zoom?
- How to choose the right type of charger for your Boox device? What are the specifications of the right charger you need?
- What if I worry about leaking my personal privacy? Would Boox collect my personal information?
- How to go to the page of viewing all the running apps and the frequently used apps quickly?
- How to transfer your files between your Boox and other devices?