We would like to inform you that our regular case has adhesive strips that are preferably sticky. Please kindly avoid repeatedly putting it on and taking it off otherwise it would reduce stickiness with more surface adhesive matters. You are suggested to align your Boox device with the adhesive case and attach it completely.
Articles in this section
- Notice：Boox Help Service Temporary Suspension
- How do we contact Boox customer service?
- How To Change The Language?
- How To Optimize The Apps If BOOX Color E Ink Tablets Come Across Ghosting Effects?
- How to take out a broken nib of your Boox pen comes with Note Air when a nib is broken/snapped?
- Notice: How to use Boox stylus properly?
- Notice: How to apply our adhesive case on our Boox device?
- What Should I Do If My Boox Device Is Bricked When Updating To The Newest Firmware?
- How To Use Pinch-to-Zoom Function? What If I Could Not Zoom?
- How to choose the right type of charger for your Boox device? What are the specifications of the right charger you need?