Table of Contents
The BOOX devices are designed with accessibility in mind. You can change the position of Function Tabs and more settings to make them fit your preference.
* Position of Function Tabs
The Function Tabs displayed on the left is suitable for right-handers while displaying on the right is ideal for left-handers.
- In Home Screen, go to Settings > System Display.
- Enable / disable "Display the Function Tabs on the right".
Note: Not available for all models. Some models will always display the Function Tabs at the bottom and unavailable for customization.
For models designed with a G Sensor and an asymmetric bezel such as Leaf, Leaf2, Note Air, Note Air2 and Note Air2 Plus, you can rotate the screen and place the slim side to your dominant hand so the wide side can be held by your non-dominant hand.
- Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center.
- Tap the Rotate button in the Shortcut Switches.
- Choose the preferred orientation in Manual rotation.
You can better navigate within your device by using gestures. Please refer to the Gestures page for more info.
The Navigation Ball is a system feature that provides quick access to different functions. Please refer to the Navigation Ball page for more info.