You could customize the note template in your computer by yourself or download the note template online, and then you shall save those templates in the format of PDF or PNG. After that, you could put those saved note templates under Storage\Note\Note Template. After that, you could use these note Templates in your device.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?
- How could I download new TTS engine on Boox device and use it as the default TTS on our device?
- How could I optimize those 3-party Apps from Google Play Store to improve the user experience in my device?
- If I find it is difficult to turn pages on Kindle App, what shall I do?
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?