Please long press the App icon on the App Page, and then press the “Optimize” option. You could adjust the font size on your Boox by clicking the “Adjust DPI” and “Contrast and Font” button. You could learn more from this video.
Articles in this section
- What If I Just Received My Boox Device? Some Important Notes For Boox Users
- How to swap the note section to the left side when using a Split View?
- How to use built-in Google Translate on your Neoreader?
- Boox BT keyboard Shortcut Keys
- How to use AI function as handwritten text recognition with different languages?
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?