Please long press the App icon on the App Page, and then press the “Optimize” option. You could adjust the font size on your Boox by clicking the “Adjust DPI” and “Contrast and Font” button. You could learn more from this video.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?
- How could I download new TTS engine on Boox device and use it as the default TTS on our device?
- How could I optimize those 3-party Apps from Google Play Store to improve the user experience in my device?
- If I find it is difficult to turn pages on Kindle App, what shall I do?
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?