You could try to update to the latest firmware by following two ways.
Update from cloud
- Connect your BOOX with Wi-Fi first
- Go to Settings - About - System Update - “Check update from cloud”, then follow the instruction to update the device. When update is successful, the device will restart automatically.
- Please connect the device with power source or PC to make sure of enough power for update.
- Download firmware update.upx from our official website.
- Copy the firmware to root directory of local storage.
- Go to Settings -About - System Update - “Check update from local storage”, then follow the instruction to update the device. When update is successful, the device will restart automatically.
Attention: The different update package for different models cannot be mixed up. The wrong update package will cause the device’s inability to boot and use, and you may need to return your BOOX to the factory to root. Please read the instruction carefully before updating your device.