Apologize for the inconvenience. For the reason that E-ink devices require Google Play certification, certain parts of Google Play Certification exist for general cell phone and tablet screens. There is no such specific standard for E-ink screens because of the hardware difference (refresh rate). We will continually ask E Ink company to contact Google for this issue. Google Play can be used normally following our instructions at present. Please try to restart your device after 6-24 hours and see if it works.
Articles in this section
- What If I Just Received My Boox Device? Some Important Notes For Boox Users
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?
- If my Boox device is bricked, what should I do?
- How To Set a Book Cover as a Screensaver
- How to swap the note section to the left side when using a Split View?
- How to use built-in Google Translate on your Neoreader?
- Boox BT keyboard Shortcut Keys
- How to use AI function as handwritten text recognition with different languages?
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?