Apologize for the bad experience you have. For the reanson that E-ink devices require Google Play certification, certain parts of Google Play Certification exist for general cell phone and tablet screens. There is no such a specific standard for E-ink screen because of the hardware difference (refresh rate). We will continually ask E Ink company to contact Google for this issue. Google Play can be used normally following our instructions at present. Please try to restart your device after 6-24 hours and see if it works.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Boox device require Google Play certification?
- How to take a screenshot on my Boox device?
- How to move part of scribbles between different pages on Note App?
- How to move pages within one document on Note App?
- How to update the firmware for remote control?
- How could I download new TTS engine on Boox device and use it as the default TTS on our device?
- How could I optimize those 3-party Apps from Google Play Store to improve the user experience in my device?
- If I find it is difficult to turn pages on Kindle App, what shall I do?
- How to find the user manual for my device?
- How could I download a dictionary on Boox device?