How could I install a dictionary on the BOOX device?
Table of Contents
To install this dictionary, please refer to the steps below:
1) Download and Unzip the dictionary file on the PC
2) Connect your device with your PC and put the unzipped file to the file directory "Internal shared storage\dicts"
3) Get to your device and open the built-in dictionary app.
4) Click the options icon at the top right of the screen
5) Click "Preferred Dictionary Setting"
6) Select the dictionary and click "OK"
After that, you will be able to use the dictionary you downloaded. However, if the dictionary app is unable to detect the dictionary file after transferring the dictionary file to the BOOX device, please restart the dictionary app or reboot the device and see if the problem persisted.