Switch to V2 Engine
Table of Contents
The V2 Engine of NeoReader is our latest reading engine with the compatibility of more file formats and other powerful features. Some models will automatically switch to the V2 Engine when updated to the latest firmware. Please make sure NeoReader has switched to the V2 Engine to enjoy the best reading experience.
To switch to the V2 Engine, do the following:
- Tap any book file in the Library to open NeoReader.
- Tap the center area to display the main menu.
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top right corner and choose Settings > Other Settings.
- Make sure "Use the V2 engine to open the document" is enabled.
- Toggling may lead to automatic exit of NeoReader. You need to reopen the book file manually.