I've just got my self Onyx boox note and I'm going to use it for mostly reading. I've experienced the boox reader (my first E-Ink reader was onyx-boox-m92 7 years ago...) and the Onyx boox note is much more advance, and I need a bit of a help with all the new options.
- How can I remove the installed Japanese IME keyboard?
- Is there a way to control the volume sound of the keyboard?
- I'd like to sort by book using folders, meaning each category will be save in its folder and sub folder (example: [FOLDER]->fiction have two sub folders [FOLDER]->since-fiction and [FOLDER]->fantasia). When I copy the books from my computer to the books' folder in the reader (Computer\NotePro\Internal storage\Books\Isaac Asimov) the build in reader application show all the books on the top and not in the 'bookshelf'... it possible to manually create 'bookshelf' and manually dragging the books inside them but with all the books I have its not practical... I'm using Calibre but I didn't found an option for that kind of sorting while synching. I'd prefer an application for this because some of the books (works and travel) are not going to be in Calibre.
- How can I back up (preferably to the computer) the build in reader application database ('bookshelf' and location in the books) along with the books?
- Is it possible to hide folders in the build in reader application?
- When I'm using Google Play Book I can't synching the books in my account, what can I do?
- Is there a good Hebrew to English dictionary for the build in reader application?
Please sign in to leave a comment.