I consider buying a Note 3 or Note Air (still a little undecided). But I have some questions I haven´t found a specific answer too during my online research. Maybe you can help me on this.
- Can the built in calendar sync with a CalDav Calendar (Also: Addressbook and CardDav)?
- Is there also Nextcloud integration? I always prefer to keep my data on my own cloud-services (Nextclound). Also is the device usable without connecting to the Boox-Cloud?
- Does the Email-App work with multiple IMAP accounts?
- Is there a list of the apps available in the Boox Appstore somewhere? To see if there are optimized apps already?
- Is it possible to export text from notes (after conversion) in Markdown format?
- How useable is the pen-input in 3rd party apps? I read it is quite laggy, but most of the reviews are already old. I think it would be great to have an "Boox-Keyboard" under Android that supports pen input and AI handwriting to text conversion. This way text input per pen would work in all apps.
Maybe you can give me some info, if the above points are working with the Note devicies. Points that are not covered can be seen as feature requests ;-).
Please sign in to leave a comment.