Upcoming Firmware Update v3.2.1Pinned
Since the release of the V3.2 firmware, we have received a lot of positive feedback from users and many suggestions for improvement. We've collected all the comments, sorted them carefully, and plan to do the following things to improve the user experience:
1. Fix known bugs with the upcoming V3.2.1 firmware, including hidden notes caused by sudden account logout and the device freeze. We plan to release V3.2.1 in late March.
2. Pay closer attention to the user suggestions, and adjust the development priority based on requests.
3. Improve our testing and development process.
Thank every BOOX user again for your suggestions and support, which inspire us to make better products. And we look forward to listening to more of your thoughts. You're always welcome to submit feature requests and feedback via Settings>Feedback and push.boox.com (the headset icon beside the avatar.)
Hi, I installed firmware 3.2.1 on my MaxPro (2022-03-08_18-39_3.2.1_9388860) and have couple of comments:
1) both NeoReader and KNote experience random crashes: sometimes, theyr can't open any file i.e. the app seems to start and crashes after a few seconds. Killing the app via its parameter menu doesn't help; a full reboot is the only way out. This seems to be a major bug.
2) the release notes mentioned a screenshot with cropping available through the navigation ball but I was unable to find it.
Dear customer, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
In this case, you are suggested to submit bugs/software questions on Feedback via Settings/ Feedback on your device. Please make sure that you tick the option "send logs" while sending the Feedback so that we can analyze and diagnose the exact problem better. Our technical team will reply to you in 2 working days after you submit the Feedback.
BOOX Shop Support Team0
Please sign in to leave a comment.