Warning: You have to log in your Onyx account before you set your Lockscreen password in the first place. Or you will not be able to reset your Lockscreen password and you would not be able to use the device any more once you forget your password. In order to protect personal privacy, Onyx is not allowed to help with changing customers' passwords without approval.
Please note that you don' t be able to reset the password after you forget the original one if you did not log in your Onyx account.
If you did log in your Onyx account, please make sure that your Onyx account binds to your device. Otherwise, it won' t be able to reset the password either.
Please check the correct steps to reset the password as below.
1. Please make sure that you did log in Onyx account on your Boox device before. And log in your Onyx account before you reset the password.
2. Please go to the Settings/ More Settings/ Set Screen Lock Password. And then click "Reset Password".
3. Next, a requesting box pops up as below and click " ok ".
4. The other box pops up as below and click " ok " as well.
5. The last notification pops up as below and then check your email or your phone message to click that link to reset the password. Please note that the link is valid for 10 minutes.
After you click that link, you could back to the Settings/ More Settings/ Set Screen Lock Password to enter your new password.
If you log in your Onyx account and try the above process to reset the password, it turns out that it does not work eventually. Please provide us the invoice from the seller to confirm first and then we might need to rebind your Onyx account.