Below is the instruction to enable your Google Play in your device (for firmware 2.0.1 and above). Please go to Settings --- Apps --- Enable Google Play --- GSF ID to activate the Google account first. After 6-24 hours, you can try to reboot your device and sign in the Google Play account. You could learn more from this video.
Articles in this section
- Do Boox Devices Come With The Screen Protector Pre-Installed From The Factory Or Not?
- How to activate the Google Play?
- Are The Boox E- Readers Certified By Google Play?
- How long is the warranty valid and what does it cover?
- Do Booxshop ship to my country? How much will be shipping costs?
- What payment methods are available on the Booxshop? And how to pay/fillful an order?
- How to get the invoice when you bought our devices on Booxshop?
- What is the Price Matching Policy on Booxshop?
- Where will my BOOX device be shipped from if I order from Booxshop?
- Do I need to pay taxes? How tax is calculated? Could I ask for some adjustments before shipping?