We updated the hardware and software of Mira currently. In the new version, the left button is to call out the options menu. After the menu is displayed, you could use your fingers to tap on the options to adjust. There is no need to use the scroll wheel.
Articles in this section
- Mira Cannot Change Option Settings by Using the Side Button and Scroll Wheel
- What should I do if the capacitive/ finger touch of my Boox is unresponsive?
- If my stylus or USB cable lose or break which came with the original box, where could I get another one?
- What should I do when I come across the white dots (pixels/spots), black dots (pixels/spots) or lines on my screen when I use the Boox?
- Learn How Your E-reader Looks Like When The Screen Is Broken
- If my Boox could not charge, what should I do?
- What kind of Internet does Boox device support?
- If there is something wrong with the screen or the battery with my device, what should I do? Could I buy the screen or the battery from Onyx Boox and fix it by myself?