Please charge the device for an hour. After that, please do not remove the power source, and please long-press the power button for about 10 seconds and see if it is able to turn on the device.
If still unable to turn on the device, please try to into the recovery mode and choose reboot system and see if it is possible to reboot the device. Please follow the steps below:
If your device has a back button, please follow the steps below:
1) Plug the device into the power source (please do not connect to the computer) and switch off the device firstly by long-pressing the power button.
2) After the device is off, keep long-pressing the power button until a blue light indicates. And then, release the power button and press the "back" button for 15 seconds. After that, release the button and wait for the device into recovery mode.
3) Press the page button (for Max Series) or the “Back” button (For Note Series/ Nova Series/ Poke Series) to choose "Reboot System Now" and press the power button to reboot the device. Please refer to the attached instruction video.
If your device does not have a back button, please follow the steps below:
1) Please make sure your device is off and do not charge the device.
2) Please long-press the power button for 8 seconds, release it, and immediately press the power button 5 times within two seconds. Wait for the Recovery interface to appear.
3) Once on the recovery page, please swipe on the screen and select "Reboot System Now". And then, please press the "Power" button to reboot the device.
If still unable to reboot the device, please contact us here. And our after-sales team will get back to you in 2 working days.