Most BOOX tablets are equipped with a speaker for audio output. In this article, you will learn how to adjust the volume of your device.
Note: The built-in speaker is not available for all models. You may need to connect your device to an external audio device via USB-C or Bluetooth in this case.
Method 1: Via the Control Panel
- Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Panel.
- Tap the Bell icon to mute / unmute or drag the slider to adjust the volume. (This is applicable to the Media Volume only.)
- You can also tap the Sound Settings icon for more volumes and advanced settings.
Method 2: Via the Gestures
- In Home Screen, go to Settings > Gesture Manager.
- Enable the Side Gestures and customize one to Volume +/-. (This is applicable to the Media Volume only.)
- Use your customized gesture during navigation.