We are sorry that our Boox devices need to require Google Play certification. Apology for the bad experience you have. For the reason that E-ink devices require Google Play certification, certain parts of Google Play Certification exist for general cell phone and tablet screens. There is no such specific standard for the E-ink screen because of the hardware difference (refresh rate). We will continually ask the E Ink company to contact Google for this issue. Google Play can be used normally following our instructions https://help.boox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027487672-How-to-activate-the-Google-Play- at present. Please try to restart your device after 6-24 hours and see if it works.
Articles in this section
- Do Boox Devices Come With The Screen Protector Pre-Installed From The Factory Or Not?
- How to activate the Google Play?
- Are The Boox E- Readers Certified By Google Play?
- How long is the warranty valid and what does it cover?
- Do Booxshop ship to my country? How much will be shipping costs?
- What payment methods are available on the Booxshop? And how to pay/fillful an order?
- How to get the invoice when you bought our devices on Booxshop?
- What is the Price Matching Policy on Booxshop?
- Where will my BOOX device be shipped from if I order from Booxshop?
- Do I need to pay taxes? How tax is calculated? Could I ask for some adjustments before shipping?