In this case, please try the following methods first and see if the problem can be resolved.
1. Please check the network first, and the Boox e-readers officially support the 802.11b/g/n network and could not connect to networks over 2.4GHz.
2. Please try to connect to another Wifi network, such as a mobile hotspot on your mobile phone, or change the channel of the router to 5 or 6.
3. Please try to reboot your device and your router first, and then please try to choose the network you have connected to and press the “Forget” button, then please try to reenter the password to connect to the network.
4. If the problem still persisted, then please store the device in the factory default setting. Please note that restoring the factory default settings will delete all data and files on your device. Please backup all important info/data before restoring the factory default. To reset the device, please go to "Settings" >"Version" > "Factory Reset"
5. If still unable to resolve the issue, we appreciated it if you could provide us with a picture or video for connecting to the Wi-Fi but failed. And then please contact us on here. And please attach the picture or video. Once receiving your request, we will double-check with our tech team and get back to you in 2 working days.